Saturday, February 7, 2015

11. Discovering Dallas

Dallas Bucket List...

When I finally get a car at SMU, I am going to explore Dallas like crazy. I will drive anywhere from Uptown to Downtown and even to Forth Worth and Austin. I already have a bucket list of places I want to go in Dallas. I want to go to the Aquarium. I heard it is fantastic. I want to go to the Arboretum in the fall and see the carriage and walls made out of pumpkins. I want to explore the art museums and art district. I want to play ping pong and mini golf and eat at the restaurant and food trucks in Klyde Warren Park. I want to spend more afternoons at the Rustic and stick around for live musical performances. I want to go to Katy Trail Ice House. I want to find and try new restaurants because there are millions of good restaurants in Dallas. I also want to do one of those booze bikes where a group of friends can sit in a circle at a table and pedal and one person steers and you are on a huge bike and you can drink beer while pedaling. Last but not least, I want to go to the Pet Store that every girl and their mom has been to that lets you play with their puppies for hours on hours. Undoubtedly this list will grow and grow and i cannot wait to explore it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment