Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2. Adequate Addiction

Lily Anderson. 11 Boards. 620 Pins. 2 Followers. 0 Likes. 74 Following.

I started a Pinterest account this year during my winter break. Now it is safe to say that I am addicted.

I absolutely LOVE Pinterest, although in some ways it can be argued that Pinterest ruins people's lives (and by people's lives, I mean mine):
1. In easy/boring classes that allow computers, I inevitably end up pinteresting, and therefore, miss important side notes and announcements.
2. I see all these really cool hair styles or makeup looks and think, "okay I am going to try this look out for one of my sorority mixers this week." As always the look ends in tragedy as the braid or curl will not lay how it is supposed to or the makeup contouring is way to complicated and I'm now running out of time to finish getting ready.
3. Living in dorms believe it or not, is NOT glamorous. Pinterest sure does a good job or rubbing this in by all the cute apartment and house decoration ideas.
4. Lastly the WORST part about Pinterest is seeing all the cute clothes and outfits and not being able to buy it all! Seriously devastating.

However, I continue to Pinterest on a daily basis. Feel free to follow me as my number of followers is truly sad (SHOUT OUT to Addie Gardner yay! and Kathy Moore, who I don't know...)

http://www.pinterest.com/lilyjanderson21/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment