Saturday, January 31, 2015

5. Beloved Blues


A Stylish Outfit for a Rainy Day:

On this rainy Saturday, I decided to pair my black jeans with my Stuart Weitzman over the knee black leather boots, my grey v-neck long sleeve Tee, my blue denim jacket, and my clear plastic umbrella. Now to accessorize (a necessity to finish off any outfit) I have on my gold Michael Kors watch, a gold ring with a J, for my middle name James, engraved on it, and simple diamond earrings. Now for the statement piece I have on my favorite necklace of all time. It's from JCREW (ps-I love all of JCREW's jewelry) and I just thought that the blue stones would compliment the blue jacket and fit well with the blue melancholy day. My statement necklace is then accompanied by my Stella and Dot arrow necklace, that I wear and never take off because I'm a Pi Phi and one of our symbols is an arrow, my Tiffany necklace, and my bar necklace with ΠΒΦ engraved on it that my mom gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment