Saturday, January 31, 2015

6. Shameless Shopaholic

Hi my name is Lily Anderson and I have an online shopping problem.

Currently my status is:
Tobi with a current total of $61 (Thank god for that 50% off site wide sale!),
Forever 21 with a current total of $197 (I thought Forever 21 was supposed to be cheap..),
Nasty Gal (not what it sounds like) with a current total of $274,
Free People with a current total of $1,101 (lol).
REVOLVE with a total of $1499 (whelp),

That all adds up to a grand total of $3132............shit   -_-

I never have any idea of how to narrow my shopping carts down so I eventually wait until half of the items run out of stock or run out of my size to make the shopping cart have less and less items, without me having to do anything. But then the occasional one item you absolutely love runs out of stock and you hit a deep deep despair. You then proceed to email the company begging them to buy more of that item and that you will for sure buy one. There also is the annoying time when you order for example a bikini top and they send it to you in the right size and right color but in the bottom instead of the top.... like seriously how hard is it to read the receipt and see that I ordered the top and not the bikini bottom. The other really annoying thing is when you order your normal size in dresses and for some reason that dress you ordered is either way to big or way to small so you have to return it and have them send back the different size but you needed that dress for a formal that weekend and its now impossible to get the dress in time.

After experiencing all of these struggles, I still continue to online shop, and therefore, I admit that I have a problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment