Saturday, January 31, 2015

4. Feminine Flowers


Every girly girl has a soft spot in her heart for a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I, in particular, love all combinations of types of flowers as well as all their different color combinations in a bouquet. God only knows how I will pick my wedding bouquet! I do have to say though that lilies are my absolute favorite flower. I have them on my desk at home as well as on my desk at school. There may be a little bias behind this, but nevertheless, to me, lilies optimize grace, simplicity, femininity, elegance, sophistication, and a liveliness.

Growing up with the name Lily, I think my parents were hoping that I would gain all the attributes listed above and more. I'd like to say without sounding too pretentious that I think I have most of those aspects about me. That may be the reason my best friends actually call me Lily Flower...To them, I am Lily Flower in their phone contacts, on Instagram, and in their hearts forever. I asked them why they call me Lily Flower. They said it is because my soul is a delicate as a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment