Tuesday, March 17, 2015

42. Quintessential Quotes

These quotes either lift me up by their humor, their unique way of looking at life, or their relevance to my life.

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.

You can't make everybody happy. You aren't a jar of Nutella.

I want to be wild, beautiful, and free just like the sea.

Collect moments, not things.

If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.

I will make better mistakes tomorrow.

If we were meant to stay in one place, we would have roots instead of feet.

Oh, you twerk? Bitch, I Vogue.

I am not a shopaholic. I am helping the economy.

Life is too short to wear boring clothes.

Happy girls are the prettiest.

A flower does no think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment